Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


Congressman Dave Trott

Representing the 11th District of Michigan

Agency Help

If you or your family is in need of assistance with any federal government agency, my office stands ready to help you.  My staff can cut through the bureaucratic red tape and help you get the answers you want and the solution you deserve.  My office will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem. Common agencies that my staff assists constituents with include Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Administration (VA) Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, and the Small Business Administration.

How To Get Started

In order to open a case on your behalf, Members of Congress are required (5 U.S.C. § 552a) to receive written permission to handle your case. To make this authorization as easy as possible for you, please download one of our privacy release forms below.  Once the form is completed, please print and sign the form.  Please mail, email, or fax the completed form to my District office.

 Privacy Release Forms

> Standard Privacy Release Form (PDF)

> Tax Privacy Release Form (PDF)

Contact Our District Office

Rep. Dave Trott
625 East Big Beaver Road, Suite 204
Troy, MI 48083
Phone: 248-528-0711
Fax: 248-528-0714

Additional Resources

Complete A-Z index of all U.S. Government Departments and Agencies

Find out if you live in the 11th Congressional District